Recruitment and HR Business Partner
As Australia's #1 marketing services company, Sensis engage consumers with Australian businesses. We make this happen through our leading brands - White Pages, Yellow Pages, TrueLocal, Whereis and Skip and our expert digital know-how. Our digital expertise is what sets us apart - we give businesses a competitive edge through websites, search engine marketing and optimisation, data, and through our digital advertising agency, Found.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the delivery of the talent acquisition strategy for the Sensis White Pages Business unit. This includes strategic workforce planning with key leaders as well as the operational sourcing and selection of new roles.
The successful candidate will also support with HR advisory work within the Business Unit, including being the point of contact for policy and process queries and assisting managers to deliver key HR projects including performance reviews.
As the recruitment focal point, you will need to be a determined self- starter with a keen interest in the world of digital marketing.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced recruiter who is looking to also expand their skills into general HR activities.
- Manage recruitment needs for White pages and SDS business
- Work with WP leaders to forecast talent requirements and map long term sourcing needs.
- Develop strategies that engage active and passive talent
- Development and management of talent pools within Page Up and Linked
- Develop approach to promote opportunities within the business unit both internally and externally.
- Effectively manage all pending and active requests to hire, ensuring an appropriate recruitment plan is developed and the required position descriptions, approvals, interview guides, salary bands are in place.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies with White pages leaders for required talent.
- Engaging and manage the use of external vendors as required and in line with budget.
- Managing internal and external applications, first stage screening and video interviews, and behavioural profiling where required
- Managing the offer process for each candidate and ensure the on-boarding process is instigated.
- Ensuring that all activity is captured within the Page Up system
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified, ideally in HR or related field.
- Experience in the recruitment of a broad range of roles, including volume roles preferable from a contact centre environment.
- Exposure to HR generalist advisory work types.
- Knowledge of the employment legislation and people management policies and processes.
- Experience with Recruitment systems, preferably Page Up.
Sensis Company Culture
We provide an environment where smart ideas are celebrated, innovation is embraced and staff are recognised for their efforts. You'll have the opportunity to work in a close-knit team of accomplished digital professionals. You'll work hard, but you'll have a lot of fun too. We offer a creative and supportive environment where you can grow professionally, while enjoying the benefits of cross- collaboration.
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- An opportunity to work with Australia's #1 marketing services agency
- A supportive team and business culture so you'll never feel like you're alone
How to Apply
Roles like these don't become available often so if you think you have what it takes to join our high- performing team, click the 'APPLY NOW' button to be considered!
Please note, you will be taken to the Sensis website to complete our application form. You will be asked to enter in your email before proceeding however you can still utilize your SEEK Profile to auto populate the majority of fields that follow and apply via a mobile.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now