Respecting Your Privacy
Apply Direct simplifies the connection between Job Seekers and Employers to create greater value for both parties. Your privacy is important to Apply Direct. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information and the ways in which Apply Direct uses that personal information.
Collection Personal Information
Apply Direct may collect and use personal information from registered users only, including information:
Use of Information
- Provided for the purpose of registering with the website including your name and email address;
- About positions applied for via this website; and
- That you send to Apply Direct.
Apply Direct may use personal information from registered users only, to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalise the website for you;
- Enable you to access and use the website services;
- Forward you marketing or job listings information;
- To communicate with you; and
- To assist us to manage and enhance our services.
Where Apply Direct discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obliged to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Apply Direct may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Information
Apply Direct will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.