Work in a diverse team, consulting to a top tier client base at all levels and build your testing career with Planit!
Work in a diverse team, consult to a top tier client base and build your testing career with Planit and help aid/grow our ever expanding Brisbane business!
- Exceptional career development opportunities with diverse range of projects & clients
- Work for a large, dynamic, global leader in pure play and technical testing
- Competitive Package + Overtime + Training
Planit Software Testing has been ranked one of the world's largest pure play testing services provider, and we are currently experiencing a period of rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion we are seeking a highly experienced SAP Test Manager to join our Brisbane team on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes and profit share scheme.
About the Role
As a Test Analyst / Senior Test Analyst, you will consult to our top tier client base, covering all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple industries. Using your expertise in all levels of test methodologies and processes, you will work in a team responsible for the analysis and planning of large scale projects and providing estimates for test resources.
- Review requirements for testability
- Consult with clients for user and systems requirements when documentation is insufficient
- Determine test conditions/ test objectives
- Create comprehensive test cases relevant to test conditions
- Execute test cases and report results
- Raise and close defects when necessary
- Report results periodically to managers across the business
Skills and Experience:
- Possess a minimum of 2-3 years' as a TA or 4-5 years as an STA in all areas of the SDLC
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong test experience in all areas of the SDLC, including System, SIT or UAT
- Experience executing test projects across various methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, V-methodology
- Working within a team responsible for the analysis and planning of large scale projects
- Strong SQL skills to validate data from multiple sources like Files, XMLs, Databases
- Experience in web services, XML, mobile apps, cloud testing or Agile methods
- Experience across multiple domains.
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Test Analyst and Certified Agile Tester accreditation is highly desirable
Joining the Brisbane Testing Team will see you meet a diverse range of individuals who really enjoy the variety that comes with working within a consultancy. Our leadership team is accessible and you are paired with a Senior Buddy to help you grow your career. With our wide variety of clients and projects, you will be constantly challenged and never bored.
Planit operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT tools and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised testing qualification (ISTQB) as well as learn new tools. In addition, there are staff parties/activities, unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.