At Optus our vision is to continue to lead Australia in an outstanding customer experience and we believe our people are at the heart of this. We are passionate about creating a climate that encourages our people to achieve their best – personally and professionally!
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Capability Manager to join the Optus Organisation Capability function. Your primary purpose will be to work with HR and Business Leaders to link the business strategy and capability impacts in order to drive commercial business outcomes. This role will partner with the Networks business and the Corporate functions (including IT, Finance and HR).
Reporting to the Associate Director – OC Business Partnering, your commercial acumen, holistic capability development approach and passion for technical capabilities will support you in your success.
Your key drivers and deliverables will be to:
- Work directly with the business and HR to understand the business drivers & determine & resolve capability impacts
- Provide insights and trends to support the identification of opportunities
- Deliver shifts in capability that have measurable, sustainable and commercial impacts
- Provide holistic solutions to build capability
- Be the advocate and conduit for your relevant business area on company-wide L&D initiatives
In addition to your HR/L&D experience, you will bring the following skills to the role:
- Ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholder groups, including internal teams and external vendors
- Strong commercial acumen, an aptitude in understanding business driver and commercial impacts of L&D
- A balance of strong analytical skills with a collaborative approach
- A passion for the technical capabilities required to succeed
Optus offers a working experience like none other at our Macquarie Park Campus, including on-site gym, childcare, eateries, bars, coffee shops and a lot more. We have a variety of benefits including discounts on Optus products and services, salary packaging, sustainable transport options, career development tools and lifestyle benefits. For more information on what Optus can offer you, please visit optus.com.au/careers and click on "Working at Optus". #LI-JT1
Due to the fast paced nature of the Optus business, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Don’t delay, make sure you apply as soon as possible. We will assess applications as they are received.
One last thing, Optus operates a direct sourcing model so no agency introductions, sorry folks.