Membership Services Coordinator
We are looking for a Membership Services Coordinator reporting to the Manager, Member Services to commence as soon as possible.
We are the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA), the only professional membership body that represents the entire financial services industry. FINSIA is the place where leaders are born and where they grow. Our members consist of CEOs of the major banks, execs from over half the ASX 200 and today and tomorrow’s leading fintech entrepreneurs.
So if you want to join a leading professional membership brand within the world of finance, join FINSIA as an Membership Services Coordinator.
About your new role
As the Outbound Membership Services Coordinator you are responsible for the delivery of membership growth through membership acquisition and retention and driving membership engagement and participation. Keeping in line with the mission and values of FINSIA, you are also required to role model the professional behaviours that create a high performing, engaged, member centric culture, and ensuring all member and prospective member contact is compliant.
• Work with Manager, Member Services on membership growth, engagement and retention strategies to achieve our membership KPIs including but not limited to:
o Anniversary Renewals
o Lapsed Campaigns
o Attendee numbers at events and programs
o Event and program conversions
• Provide outstanding customer service in all interactions with members and prospects to assist in delivering on member’s experience and membership growth.
• Utilising segmentation information to continually raise awareness and promote value of Finsia membership to enable membership growth.
• Support the member retention strategy by ensuring regular contact is made with members and proactively build relationships with members to understand member’s needs and insight for retention
• Define and conduct product promotion campaigns with internal stakeholders through appropriate communication and marketing methods to promote Finsia products and services
• Continually review strategy effectiveness and act on feedback provided by members and non- members to allow for continuous improvements
• Undertake administrative processes to maintain accurate records for membership and ensuring a high integrity database
• contribute to the development of operational plans and initiate ideas that create member solutions across member services, events etc
• Promote member advocacy by raising awareness and communicating important service feedback into the broader business
• Ensure that product and service knowledge is well maintained through regular sharing within and across teams
• Role model company values and take action to create the desired culture
• Ensure service capabilities are being developed across FINSIA
• Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies, increase utilisation and reduce costs