Senior People Consultant
Apply now Job no: 502795
Work type: Permanent
Location: VIC - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: People, People - Generalist
Bupa is extraordinary. We are a world leading health & care group with over 18,000 people in Australia and New Zealand, and our purpose it to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We're making a difference in health & care through our leading health insurance, our modern Dental clinics, Bupa Optical stores and our first Bupa GP clinics, with more on the way. As well as personalised care at over 65 Bupa Aged Care Homes.
At Bupa our people are transforming and making a difference in the world of health & care.
Based in our Melbourne office, we are seeking an experienced Senior People Consultant to join our fantastic team and manage escalated, complex and non-standard HR queries and cases across Victoria, Tasmania and NSW. This role will deliver effective advisory support
service to managers for agreed client groups and tackle the case management of more serious / complex Employee Relations and Industrial Relations issues (in partnership with the Employee Relations team) as well as investigations.
You will be inspired and driven by the opportunity to work with a global leader in health care that is on the path towards an exciting transformation.
You will be/have:-
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Business or equivalent.
- Strong, proven ER and IR experience with a solid understanding of Fair Work practices.
- Sound understanding of awards and legislative agreements.
- Experience in large commercial 'for profit' organisations, ideally in the allied health, services or insurance industries.
- Good generalist HR knowledge, gained in a commercial context with prior success delivering in a high volume HR operational context.
- Comfortable with a reasonable amount of interstate travel.
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We
are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace,
and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences,
encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and
being involved with our communities.
Bupa has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Find the purpose in your career!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend